Saturday, April 18, 2015

April 18, 2015 - 2015 Cycling Challenge, Ride 11

Blake and I enjoyed a short ride to the park today.  It was SO windy, with gusts up to 25 mph. Cycling in the wind is exhausting.  It was a beautiful day though.

When we got home, I still had some energy so I decided to use the push mower in the front yard and the back yard.  I am not sure what the heck I was thinking?  I am crawling about like a little grandma this evening.  lol :)

Here are some pictures from today.  :)

This afternoon I spied on Garrett and Blake as they were checking out my baby chicks in the back yard while I cleaned their cage.  I think these are my favorite pictures ever!  Two big strong guys, caring for four tiny baby chickies.  Melted my heart.



Some photos from our ride today...






For dinner this evening I made some delicious chicken salad.  I have to say, it felt VERY strange cooking chicken with my adorable little chickies not too far from the kitchen.  I felt so guilty!  I am not sure I will ever look at chicken the same again. (But it was rather delicious!)
Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors