Saturday, April 11, 2015

April 11, 2015 - A Cold and Blustery Day

It is so chilly today.  It is raining, and the temperature is in the mid to low 50's°f.  Brrrrr.

Ordinarily, I love days like today, however, I have gardening to do. I love cold springs.  Never have I had to worry about planting times, overnight temperatures, soil pH.  Now that I have a huge garden waiting to be planted, I have become obsessed with such things!  I am excited to get started on my garden...can you tell?

The chickens survived the cold night last night too.  They are doing very well so far.  They still don't have names, Blake and I are trying to decide on amazing names for them.  For now they are still Fence Post #1, Fence Post #2 and Fence Post #3.  :)



They also met Miss Lilly today.  We are teaching her that the chicks are friends...not food!





I think she will be fine.  I hope...

As for me, I sort of love the little ladies.  *love*

Gorgeous sunset. after a gloomy day of rain.  

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors