Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 26, 2015 - Project Chicken Coop

Today Jack and Garrett made some progress on my chicken coop.  This is the first day they were both off from work, so they had some time to work on it.

My only request for coop design was that they use a lovely sheet of frosted glass, with a willow design, that I have had for years.  Because they are awesome, they are building the coop around my glass.  It is going to be beautiful!



 Blake only has 5 days of school left until summer vacation.  I am not sure who is more excited...Blake or mama?  :)
We have a new chicken mystery.  Thelma is starting to get quite a tail on her.  I am praying that she is just going to be an amazing hen, and it is not a rooster tail she is growing.  Thelma is the coolest of all the chicks.  She is super friendly, and loves to snuggle.  She does not behave like a rooster, so I am really hoping she is not.  That would be devastating!
The sweet girl that took Louie the rooster off to live in rural Idaho emailed me an update on King Louie.  He now has his very own Rhode Island Red hens, and is very happy.  Yay!

We had a crazy cool storm blow through town tonight.  I managed to capture a few shots of the epic lightning show.

Mother Nature is amazing.   



Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors