The hens have adjusted fine without their Louie the rooster. I do believe they are happier, and definitely more calm.
Blake's shoulder was doing better. He was getting around just fine, and the pain has been pretty much gone. This evening he was dancing around the living room, tripped over his own two feet and landed on his left side. OMG, we both had a heart attack! It hurt like heck, but I don't think he made it worse. Poor kid. I think it may be time to wrap him in bubble wrap. The good news is there is only just over a week of school left until summer vacation. Yay!!!
In most exciting news, Amber's Kickstarter for her desert truck went live!! I am so proud of her! Please CLICK HERE for more information. "Good luck Amber and Joie!!"
Some photos from my world yesterday and today...
My Mandarin Honeysuckle, a gift from Casey, is blooming, and is so beautiful!
Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.
My 365 Blog.
Follow Me on...
Welcome to Mommy plus Five
I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.
This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.
Thank you for stopping by! :)
- 2016 (28)
- May 31, 2015 - Garden Update...and Good-Bye to May...
- May 29, 2015 - Overnight Stay in Coop de'Ville
- May 28, 2015 - Coop Progress!
- May 26, 2015 - Project Chicken Coop
- May 23, 2015 - Best Friends
- May 22, 2015 - Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
- May 21, 2015 - Has Anyone Seen My Bike?
- May 20, 2015 - It Was a Lovely Day for Frolicking
- May 18, 2015 - Good-Bye Louie...Louie
- May 17, 2015 - More Samples for Me?
- May 15, 2015 - We Have Chicken Coop Lift Off!
- May 14, 2015 - Achievement Unlocked!
- May 13, 2015 - A Letter To My Chicken
- May 12, 2015 - Gardening With Chickens
- May 10, 2015 - Happy Mother's Day!
- May 9, 2015 - Henny Penny Updates.
- May 8, 2015 - Slow Progress Is Better Than No Prog...
- May 6, 2015 - Broken Bones and Other Such Madness
- May 5, 2015 - Garden, Chicken Update
- May 3, 2015 - It Was a Great Weekend!
- May 01, 2015 - Hello May
- 2014 (288)
- 2013 (398)
- 2012 (514)
- 2011 (631)
- 2010 (870)
- 2009 (8)