Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 14, 2015 - Achievement Unlocked!

May 14, 2015 - Achievement Unlocked - Mowing the Lawn. 

Garrett says..."Mom, why are you using the push mower when we have a perfectly good gas lawn mower?" 

My response...

"Son, I have a garden, I raise chickens, my primary mode of transportation is a bicycle, I am officially a hippie. Hippies don't use gas lawn mowers!" Just call me "hippie" mama.


Oh and...chicken butts! (I love chicken butts.)

Miss Lilly says that is NOT dog poop on the wheel of the push mower.  It must be squirrel poop.



Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors