Friday, May 8, 2015

May 8, 2015 - Slow Progress Is Better Than No Progress

We had our consultation with the orthopedic surgeon yesterday for Blake.  I really liked the doctor.  Unfortunately, he said exactly what I thought he would say...

"Sling, no movement for 6 weeks at least.  Pain medicine as needed.  See you in 4 weeks."

There is really nothing that can be done for a clavicle fracture.  :(

Blake had some fever today, and he is really sore.  The pain meds help, but they also upset his tummy. I wish I could wave my magic mommy wand and make it all better for him.

He will be returning to school on Monday, but no PE or sports for the next 6 - 8 weeks...which means no PE for the rest of the school year.  He is really bummed about that as he loves PE.  Also, no cycling for the next 6 weeks either.

I just keep reminding him that it could have been worse.  Everything is going to be okay.

Miss Lilly and Miss Thelma cheering him up today.  :)




Happy weekend!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors