Friday, May 8, 2015

May 8, 2015 - Slow Progress Is Better Than No Progress

We had our consultation with the orthopedic surgeon yesterday for Blake.  I really liked the doctor.  Unfortunately, he said exactly what I thought he would say...

"Sling, no movement for 6 weeks at least.  Pain medicine as needed.  See you in 4 weeks."

There is really nothing that can be done for a clavicle fracture.  :(

Blake had some fever today, and he is really sore.  The pain meds help, but they also upset his tummy. I wish I could wave my magic mommy wand and make it all better for him.

He will be returning to school on Monday, but no PE or sports for the next 6 - 8 weeks...which means no PE for the rest of the school year.  He is really bummed about that as he loves PE.  Also, no cycling for the next 6 weeks either.

I just keep reminding him that it could have been worse.  Everything is going to be okay.

Miss Lilly and Miss Thelma cheering him up today.  :)




Happy weekend!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors