Sunday, May 3, 2015

May 3, 2015 - It Was a Great Weekend!

We had a great weekend.  Blake and I enjoyed some gaming time, gardening time, and chicken time yesterday.  Today, Brandon, Amber, Cooper and Penny came by to bring me some AMAZING treats created by Amber.

No bike rides, but that is A-Okay for me.  It was a perfect weekend.  :)

Photos...photos...and more photos...

Saturday, May 2...A boy, his dog, and his chicken.





The magical, mystical, Miss Lilly.

Blake and Miss Lilly requested a weekend of video games and relaxation...no bike rides!
 Well okay...fine.  :)

Sunday, May 3, Daisies, Dandelions, Lemon Tarts, Cupcakes, Cooper and Penny.  *LOVE*
 I love sitting and watching the magic that is Miss Penny Pea.






 "Hey girl, hey!"

 Uncle Blake teaching Cooper and Penny how to fly.






 Penny and mommy.  :)

 A flower for grandma.

 Amber's delicious treats!

I am one very lucky mama and grandma.  Life is good.  :)

Have a great Monday planet!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors