Now other than a few family videos, I have never shot anything professionally, but thankfully Garrett has, and he was there to direct us all.
Amber and Joie made the most amazing spread of Amber's delicious deserts, and Amber made some delightful decorations so we could create a cute set to film in front of.
It was exhausting, but so much fun! Amber and Joie were really nervous, but we managed to pull off a really great video with help from Garrett, some creative input from Brandon, and my editing skills. We are an awesome team!
Here are some of the amazing sweets Amber created...
She made macaroons with fluffy caramel butter cream, strawberry lemonade cookies, chocolate mini cakes, spicy carrot cupcakes made with golden raisins and cinnamon cream cheese frosting, chocolate brownies, Snickerdoodle blondies, ginger peach mini pies, funfetti cupcakes, sweet potato pie cupcake with a graham cracker crust, caramel filling, brown sugar Swiss meringue butter cream, and candied pecans, and chocolate chunk cookies.
OH MY GAWD,
And poor little ol' me had to sample all of them. I know you are all feeling really sorry for me. lol :)
The adorable, incomparable Amber and her partner in crime Joie.
This adorable out-take made us all laugh! Garrett wanted to shoot some b-roll for the video, and we thought a few shots of the children enjoying mommy's deserts might be cute. The video ended up being adorably creepy, and hilarious!
It did not make the final cut, but we will enjoy this little video for years to come.
Silly Cooper, I love him so much!
Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.
My 365 Blog.
Follow Me on...
Welcome to Mommy plus Five
I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.
This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.
Thank you for stopping by! :)
- 2016 (28)
- May 31, 2015 - Garden Update...and Good-Bye to May...
- May 29, 2015 - Overnight Stay in Coop de'Ville
- May 28, 2015 - Coop Progress!
- May 26, 2015 - Project Chicken Coop
- May 23, 2015 - Best Friends
- May 22, 2015 - Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
- May 21, 2015 - Has Anyone Seen My Bike?
- May 20, 2015 - It Was a Lovely Day for Frolicking
- May 18, 2015 - Good-Bye Louie...Louie
- May 17, 2015 - More Samples for Me?
- May 15, 2015 - We Have Chicken Coop Lift Off!
- May 14, 2015 - Achievement Unlocked!
- May 13, 2015 - A Letter To My Chicken
- May 12, 2015 - Gardening With Chickens
- May 10, 2015 - Happy Mother's Day!
- May 9, 2015 - Henny Penny Updates.
- May 8, 2015 - Slow Progress Is Better Than No Prog...
- May 6, 2015 - Broken Bones and Other Such Madness
- May 5, 2015 - Garden, Chicken Update
- May 3, 2015 - It Was a Great Weekend!
- May 01, 2015 - Hello May
- 2014 (288)
- 2013 (398)
- 2012 (514)
- 2011 (631)
- 2010 (870)
- 2009 (8)