The weather was so beautiful today. I am hoping this beautiful day will carry through the weekend.
Blake has a three day weekend, yay! I just wish we could do more. Specifically, cycling. He was dancing around in the living room Wednesday night, celebrating that he was feeling so much better, and he tripped on his own two feet. Yep, he came crashing down on his left side. Gave me a heart attack! His shoulder has been really sore. It served as a good reminder that he needs to take it easy. Just because he is feeling better does not mean the fracture has healed. That is going to take time.
I am hoping to get the chicken coop finished this weekend. The chicks LOVE being outside, but I can't leave them unattended in the yard. I would be very upset if anything happened to them. For now it is a couple of hours of free ranging at least one time a day. They will be happy to be outside full time soon.
Today I got an email from Louie the Rooster's new owner Sarah. I was SO happy to hear from her! She said Louie is doing well, and she will be adding some chicks to his flock today. I know King Louie will be very happy. :)
Some pictures from my world...
My yard is looking so green and beautiful. I love it!
My 365 Blog.
Follow Me on...
Welcome to Mommy plus Five
I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.
This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.
Thank you for stopping by! :)
- 2016 (28)
- May 31, 2015 - Garden Update...and Good-Bye to May...
- May 29, 2015 - Overnight Stay in Coop de'Ville
- May 28, 2015 - Coop Progress!
- May 26, 2015 - Project Chicken Coop
- May 23, 2015 - Best Friends
- May 22, 2015 - Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
- May 21, 2015 - Has Anyone Seen My Bike?
- May 20, 2015 - It Was a Lovely Day for Frolicking
- May 18, 2015 - Good-Bye Louie...Louie
- May 17, 2015 - More Samples for Me?
- May 15, 2015 - We Have Chicken Coop Lift Off!
- May 14, 2015 - Achievement Unlocked!
- May 13, 2015 - A Letter To My Chicken
- May 12, 2015 - Gardening With Chickens
- May 10, 2015 - Happy Mother's Day!
- May 9, 2015 - Henny Penny Updates.
- May 8, 2015 - Slow Progress Is Better Than No Prog...
- May 6, 2015 - Broken Bones and Other Such Madness
- May 5, 2015 - Garden, Chicken Update
- May 3, 2015 - It Was a Great Weekend!
- May 01, 2015 - Hello May
- 2014 (288)
- 2013 (398)
- 2012 (514)
- 2011 (631)
- 2010 (870)
- 2009 (8)