Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July 8, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Another hot, hot, hot day in the City of Trees.  I went outside just long enough to snap my photo of the day. Even Miss Lilly did not approve.  Poor dear was looking stressed out, and then I realized that the concrete was too hot for her delicate little paws.  Something to keep in mind if you walk your dogs in the heat of the summer.  Early morning, or evening walks might be a better choice.

Until next time...

My 365...
Reach for the sky little tomato plant.

"Too hot, inside please..."

Music I am listening to today...American Young, Love is War


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors