Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July 30, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

In life there is at least one person that is placed on our path who inspires us, makes us pause and think about what truly matters, and helps us recognize, and celebrate what life is really all about.  And in life, you...I...are equally that person for someone else.  We all have the ability to quiet the noise of life, and simply listen. We all have the power and ability to heal all that is broken, resolve all that needs resolution, and to ultimately understand the meaning behind this thing called life. The power to challenge the dogma, and look to what is right in front of our eyes. The desire to grow, change, heal, understand everything that happens in our life, and in our world around us.  I am so gloriously open to discover the meaning of all that has happened in my life up to now.  If only others in my life would have the courage to do the same. What an amazing thing that would be.

I have that person.  I am blessed with someone in my life who seeks to discover, heal, grow and experience life at a very honest and basic level.  What I love about this person, is that he brings out in me, an awareness and understanding that is not always immediately apparent.  And I love that.  Conversations with my person, quiet the meaningless noise that is often life, and opens a path to real understanding and awareness.  Having conversations with my person, brings to light so many questions, and equally, so many answers.  How blessed I am to have him.  How thankful I am to have that connection, and how eager I am to share it forward.

I read a quote this morning that really stuck a chord for me.  It read...

"Life doesn't always introduce you to the people you WANT to meet. Sometimes, life puts you in touch with the people you NEED to meet to Help You, to Hurt You, to Guide You, to Leave You, to Love You, and to gradually Strengthen You into the Person You Were Meant to Become." 

This is so true.  

My person sent me a link to a Ted talk that is simply amazing.  I am going to post it in this blog so that I always have it to look back on, and for all those times I need a reminder.  After all that is the purpose of this blog.  A journal for me and for my family.

Brenè Brown, The Power of Vulnerability.  


To my person...and you know who you are...I love you so very much.  You gift me with your understanding, knowledge, introspection and love.  Never underestimate your clarity and joy.  I am so proud of you.  Thank you for being in my life, and letting me...be in yours.  Thank you for being my person.  <3

Until next time...

My 365...
Blake is feeling a little better today.  And by his side always...nurse Miss Lilly, taking care of her boy.  *love*


Music I am listening to today...Fink, Looking Too Closely


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors