Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

*Warning, whine alert!*

"Wahhhhhh, it is so hot!"

You will seldom EVER hear me complain about the weather in Idaho.  It is perfect 90 percent of the year. But there is that 6 weeks during summer, that it is...summer.  Yuck.  Way too hot for me.  I keep the thermostat at 68°f, the monthly electricity bill is over $500, and the house still feels warm.


I know, woe is me, 1st world problems.  Okay, I will stop. The good news...the humidity is only 13%, I have electricity, I have air conditioning, I have a home, and I live in the beautiful, peaceful state of Idaho, in this here United States of America, where freedom is awesome.  I am over it.  :)

Blessed.

Until next time...

My 365...
Blake enjoyed a game of soccer with Supra the Wonder Dog.  This Great Dane plays a mean game of soccer.  He is awesome to watch!




Music I am listening to today...Jesse Smith, Simple Friday Night


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors