Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 27, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

My quiet weekend was cut short, but that is okay with me.  Blake decided last night that he missed home, so he had big brother Garrett drive to Nampa to pick him up.  Blake tries so hard to be Mr. tough guy, but deep down inside, he is still my little boy.  I feel loved.  :)

Today we are enjoying a lazy day.  It is too hot to be outside, so instead we are enjoying some Minecraft and movies.  Our favorite things to do.  And the dogs are thrilled to have Blake home too.  School starts in 4 weeks, so I am going to enjoy my Blake time for as long as I can.

Hope you had a great weekend planet!  Best wishes for an awesome week ahead.

Until next time...

My 365...
The dogs are happy that their boy is home.
Miss Lilly:  "Blake is my boy!"
 Dozer:  "Blake has been my boy longer than he has been your boy Miss Lilly."
 Dozer:  "Blake is our boy!"

Music I am listening to today...Greg Laswell, Comes and Goes


The Daily V...Because life is choice...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors