Saturday, July 12, 2014

July 12, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Hello planet.  Another hot day in Boise today, at 100°f, but it did not feel too bad inside.  Yesterday Jack cleaned all the filters and vents, and that seems to have helped cool the house a bit more.  I also made sure all the shades were closed.  Ordinarily I love all the shades wide open, as I love natural light pouring into the house, but it also keeps things too warm.  The forecast for tomorrow is a high of 102°f.  Yikes!


What is crazy to me is that last summer I remember riding my bike over 20 miles in 99°f temps with no problems.  I miss that Veronica.  :)

Needless to say, we did not do much today.  Lots of relaxing with movies, Youtube and video games.

For my photo today I was looking forward to shooting the Supermoon this evening with my new 75-300mm lens, but because it did not work, I gave up on that idea.  As we watched the moon rise, it was so gorgeous I decided to try the lens again.  Surprisingly, I discovered that it works beautiful on manual focus.  What?  So I managed to get some amazing photos.  But what the heck auto-focus?  If I am using the T3, and Live View, I manually focus anyway...so it is no big deal.  I am still going to contact the seller and let him know.  But yay for Supermoon pictures!

I have a new favorite snack too.  I fill a glass just under a half with hot water, add a teaspoon of instant coffee, and top with a couple of scoops of vanilla bean ice cream.  Instant frappuccino, and a great remedy for a headache.

Hope you are having a great weekend everyone!

Until next time...

My 365...
Supermoon, July 12, 2014 

ISO 100, 1/125, f8, 75-300mm lens, Canon Rebel T3.
Some shots focusing on the trees and not the moon...


Music I am listening to today...Josh Record, Wide Awake


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors