Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 29, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Blake is feeling a little better today.  Last night was not a good night for my boy.  High fever, vomiting, sore throat, red swollen eyes, I felt so bad for him.  He was absolutely miserable.  He is not 100% back to his old self today, but he is feeling a little better.  Hopefully another day of TLC and rest will have him back to his normal, energetic self.

I was enjoying some travel shows on Youtube today, and came to the realization that I am so happy to live in Boise Idaho.  I do love our city, but what is awesome is that I am less than a day's drive to all the beautiful places on this continent that I want to visit some day.  I have been watching Ben Brown's Instagram travel adventure, and it looks amazing!

Places on my bucket list...

Coos Bay Oregon, car travel time - 10 hour, 13 minutes
Ecola State Park, Oregon, car travel time - 8 hours, 33 minutes
Jasper Alberta Canada, car travel time - 16 hours, 33 minutes
Banff Alberta Canada, car travel time - 13 hours, 22 minutes
Calgary Alberta Canada, car travel time - 13 hours, 57 minutes
Lake Tahoe Nevada, car travel time - 7 hours, 44 minutes
Jackson Hole Wyoming, car travel time - 5 hours, 46 minutes
Yellowstone National Park, car travel time - 5 hours, 50 minutes
Yosemite National Park, car travel time - 9 hours, 8 minutes
Stanley Idaho - the most beautiful spot on earth - 2 hours, 43 minutes.  <---Been here several times, and I love it!

Yep, I picked the perfect place to land.  I love you Boise, Idaho.  :)  I was talking to son Garrett this afternoon, and told him we need to go on some photography safari's before school starts in a few weeks. Time to bump up our Instagram game.  He agreed.  My Instagram...Garrett's Instagram.  I love that I share a hobby with my number one son.  *love*

My favorite Instagram photographers...

Ben Brown
Steve Booker
Alex Strohl
Laura Pritchett
Jeff Bartlett
Tyson Wheatley
13th Witness
Louis Cole
Rishad Daroo

Who do you follow on Instagram?

Hope your day is going well planet.

Until next time...

My 365...
Goliath and the Diva....Supra and Miss Lilly.  They get along so well.  :)




Music I am listening to today...Broods, Sleep Baby Sleep



The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors