Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 23, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

The lightning storm we had last night was incredible.  I don't think I have ever seen anything like it. However, in true Idaho fashion...there was barely a drop of rain over our house.  Fortunately there was some rain where the lightning sparked fires.  What is really crazy is that Garrett had just left the house to walk to the gym that is less than 2 blocks away.  Blake and I were outside taking pictures just when the huge lightning bolt hit.  Blake was so worried about Garrett, because he would have been around the block just where that bolt touched ground. Blake was sure that Garrett was hit.

When Garrett got home from the gym, he had indeed felt the electric jolt from that lightning bolt.  He was not sure where it hit, but the flash just about blinded him, and he said he felt the power in every cell of his body. So much so that it freaked him out.  Garrett never gets freaked out.  He also said that the experience left him realizing just how small we really are.

I posted my pictures to our local news station, and they featured my best shot on their Facebook page, and in the news story.  "Thanks KTVB!"  :)

Thank you God for not letting the lightning hit Garrett directly.  And thank you Garrett for helping me with the camera settings to capture the perfect picture.  :)


Hope your Wednesday is going well planet.

Until next time...

My 365...
This crazy almost 13 year old.....
 ...never takes life too seriously.  I love that about him.  :)

Music I am listening to today...As requested by Blake, Andrew Garcia, Airplanes & Terminals


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors