Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7, 2011

My 365...

It is so quiet here right now.  Cooper has gone home, and you can almost hear a pin drop.

That sweet grand baby of mine is so full of joy and love and has a lot to say!  He is one of the most vocal little babies I have ever known.  And he is blessed to have a father like Brandon who loves him so completely. 

I am really proud of Brandon.  He has gone through a lot these past few years, much of which I wish I could have protected him from, people I wish I could have protected him from, but he has come out of the other side the same funny awesome Brandon I know him to be.  He is strong and stubborn, just like his mom, and has to figure out "this thing called life", all on his own...just like his mom.  I am so happy he is home again.  <3

Blake is still sick today.  If I can just lock these boys up for long enough for them to get better, we can finally get this sickness out of the house!  I may just have to quarantine them to their rooms until they are better.  Mama's orders!

Hope your day has been great.  :)

My photos of the day...

Precious Cooper smiles for grandma.  :)

 *** Doggy Daily ***
"Look into my eyes little human....I zap you!"

Music I am listening to today...Dave Beegle



Random Link of the Day...Mrs. Fields Holiday Treat Guide

Until next time..."Adopt the pace of nature.  Her secret is patience."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors