Friday, December 30, 2011

December 30, 2011

My 365...

Is it really Friday?  Part of me is happy that it is, and part of me is very sad that the holidays are almost over.  I really don't want to take the Christmas tree down.  I will miss the colorful lights...they make everything look cheerful. 

I am planning a yummy New Year's dinner of Mexican food.  Rice, beans, chicken flautas, home made salsa and queso dip with tortilla chips.  The boys will be here, Kori too, and it will be a perfect way to welcome in the New Year with my awesome family.

My photos of the day...

"Hey uncle Blake, what ya doing?"
 Watching grandma make pancakes for breakfast.
 "Yummy" pancakes.  :)
"Hey grandma, we want to come downstairs too!"

 *** Doggy Daily ***
Music I am listening to today...Doug Smith




Random Link of the Day...Social Wallpaper

Until next time..."Life is just better...with a chocolate mustache."

Have a great weekend!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors