Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28, 2011

My 365...

Today would have been a perfect day for snow, but for the first time in weeks the temperature decided to go above freezing.  It has been a day of misty drizzle instead of floating snowflakes.

A perfect day to snuggle up and read a book, and I have done just that.  I am reading The Hunger Games, and so far it is really good. 

In this last week of 2011, I have much to be thankful for.  My sons have brought me love, and have made me very proud to be their mom.  In a world full of evil, judgemental and hateful people, they are sincere, honest, accepting, and above all, tolerant, and that makes my heart sing.  <3

The most important lesson we should teach our children is tolerance....

My photos of the day...

Enjoying some cartoons on his favorite squishy recliner, and a snuggle with Miss Lilly.
 *** Doggy Daily ***
It is a pretty lazy day for Dozer too.  :)
Music I am listening to today...Solomon Keal



Random Link of the Day...It Gets Better

Until next time..."Judge lest thy be judged." 

It is a sad day when you realize someone you know has completely lost their moral compass.  Until you realize that they never possessed the intellect to have one in the first place.  I hope you are able to find it before the entire world sees your true self. 



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors