Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 27, 2011

My 365...

Hello Tuesday.

I have a confession to make.  Something that I am ashamed to admit.  I really, "really" like the TV show Gossip Girl.  There I said it!  Garrett's girl friend Kori told me about it several weeks ago, and as of last night I am on the 5th show of season five!  Yes, I have been through almost 5 full seasons of the silly show in 5 weeks.  "It is all your fault Kori!"  (Just kidding, I love you honey.  <3)

It is ridiculously entertaining, however, as a mother I can not condone such horrendous teen behavior!  Oh Hollywood...shame on you.  I suppose only in Manhattan can a 16 year old belly up to the bar and order a martini.  Lovely. 

I will admit, I have thoroughly enjoyed the characters and story line.  There, I said it.  Now I can move forward. *snicker*

Speaking of teenage angst, Casey thinks he is in love.  *sigh*  Sixteen and in love, remember those days?  He is free to be in love as long as it is on Facebook, telephone and text messaging only.  Thank God and T-Mobile for unlimited texting.  And thank God for geography as this young lady lives a few hours from here.  In all seriousness though, I told him school first, career goals second, love third, dating at 40.  Thankfully he agrees to that order of things...up until the dating at 40.  Okay, okay...25.  :P

My photos of the day...

A light dusting of snow this morning.
An afternoon with my grandson Cooper...

Hanging around with daddy.

I can help you grandma...
Oh, sock monkey!
And an afternoon conversation about life and love with son number 3.  :)
I had a surprise visit from Garrett and Kori tonight.  They brought me a nice set of drinking glasses.  I love them!  I really needed some new glasses.  When you live in a house full of boys, drinking glasses have a very short life span.
 
***Doggy Daily***

"Don't worry Ducati, your boy will always love you the more than any silly girl."

Music I am listening to today...Jim Brickman


Random Link of the Day...Holiday Wassail

Until next time..."Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors