Monday, December 12, 2011

December 12, 2011

My 365...

Busy...busy...busy is good right?  Good for business, not so much fun though.  Thank goodness Today is Monday, my do nothing stressful day.  Calling a permanent three day weekend was a good plan for me.  :)

Work is very busy and about to get even busier.  Medical Billing Electronic Claims are constantly changing.  Why on earth this continues to happen over and over and over again is a mystery to me.  Change is good as that generates business for me in technical support, but it also causes HUGE headaches for my clients. 

The boys are also working hard to finish up this semester for home school.  They are almost done!  Casey has finals next week, then he can take a much needed school vacation for a couple of weeks.

This has been a good year!

We received our first Christmas Card of the year.  Thank You Pat and Sharon, we love you.  :)

My photos of the day...

Blake working in the yard...
 ...and playing in the tree.
 ***Doggy Daily***
"Hey Blake, mama is not going to like you climbing that tree.  Come down and play with me."
Music I am listening to today...13 days until Christmas!


Random Link of the Day...Grown up hot chocolate.

Until next time..."Mommy, come to the window I have something to tell you.  *Squirt* Ice cold water to my face!  Gee thanks Blake...I needed that."  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors