Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

My 365...

We had a good Monday today.  Garrett and Kori dropped by for a visit with Stella.  Blake told them next time they have to bring Stella and Supra so Supra can see the new house.

Garrett has been doing screen-printing on t-shirts, and was wearing one of his designs as was Kori.  They are very cool, especially the Chanel design he made for Kori.

It was a perfect start to our week.  Seeing son Garrett and his girlfriend Kori always puts me in a bright mood.  I love them both so much!  And little Miss Stella is a sweetheart.  :)

My photos of the day...

Garrett's very cool "Ghost" shirt.
  Kori's Chanel shirt.  Such a pretty color on her.
  Blake watching the dogs running in the back yard.  That black flash on the back fence is Miss Lilly.  lol
*** Doggy Daily ***
Kori's little Aussie Stella.  My favorite "grand" puppy. <3
 Music I am listening to today...Lifehouse


Random Link of the Day...Chocolate Espresso Snowcaps

Until next time..."If I have tried my best and failed...well, I have tried my best." ~ Steve Jobs

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors