Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

My 365...

We had a good Monday today.  Garrett and Kori dropped by for a visit with Stella.  Blake told them next time they have to bring Stella and Supra so Supra can see the new house.

Garrett has been doing screen-printing on t-shirts, and was wearing one of his designs as was Kori.  They are very cool, especially the Chanel design he made for Kori.

It was a perfect start to our week.  Seeing son Garrett and his girlfriend Kori always puts me in a bright mood.  I love them both so much!  And little Miss Stella is a sweetheart.  :)

My photos of the day...

Garrett's very cool "Ghost" shirt.
  Kori's Chanel shirt.  Such a pretty color on her.
  Blake watching the dogs running in the back yard.  That black flash on the back fence is Miss Lilly.  lol
*** Doggy Daily ***
Kori's little Aussie Stella.  My favorite "grand" puppy. <3
 Music I am listening to today...Lifehouse


Random Link of the Day...Chocolate Espresso Snowcaps

Until next time..."If I have tried my best and failed...well, I have tried my best." ~ Steve Jobs

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors