Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 21, 2011

My 365...
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 3:33 PM

This next few days are the last minute rush before Christmas, but not here.  I am very relaxed, and taking it easy, preparing only to experience the magic of Christmas with family.

It does not matter how many gifts are under the tree, what matters is that my sons are home and will be with me to celebrate Christmas.  I will be preparing a delicious Christmas ham with all the trimmings, and it will be awesome!

My daughter still chooses not to be a part of our life, but that is her decision not ours therefore there is really nothing I can do to change that.  What I can do is send positive thoughts, love and Christmas wishes through the cosmos in her direction.  I hope she feels them at least a little bit. :)


All we need is a little snow...*hint* *hint*...then this will be a wonderful Christmas.

My photos of the day...

"Oh look, balls!"
 "I just love balls!"
 "Bored with balls, what else can I play with?"
 "I smell banana!"
 "Nom nom nom, I love bananas...."
 "What's next grandma?"
"More balls!"
 "I wonder what's up here?"
 And he is not even a year old yet.  Always adventuring this little grandson of mine.  <3

*** Doggy Daily ***
Merry Christmas from the diva, Miss Lilly.  :)



Music I am listening to today...Only 4 Days until Christmas!!


Random Link of the Day...North Pole

Until next time..."Nothing in the past or future will ever feel like today."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors