Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2, 2011

My 365...

A sad day in my family today.  Yesterday Brandon's little dog RayRay disappeared, and we have been unable to find him.  :*(  I adopted RayRay for Brandon's birthday almost 4 years ago, and he has been Brandon's steadfast companion ever since.

The gate was secure because of Dozer's previous escape, so we really have no clue how he managed to get through it.  Despite Brandon's searching all day, me printing up fliers for him to put up, there is no word from anyone.  I called the Humane Society yesterday and today, the police department, the local feed store and pet store and even put an ad on Craig's list yesterday and a new one on Craigs list and Z Idaho classified today, but he is still missing.

Brandon is sick today from being out in the cold all day yesterday, and my poor dear is miserable!  Garrett has decided that this new home must be the Bermuda Triangle for dogs, and I think he might be right.  Needless to say the other dogs are not permitted to go outside without a chaperon.  The gate and fence are completely secured, but we are not taking any chances.

RayRay where are you!!!
Please send positive thoughts our way that we are able to find him soon.  I really miss the little ragamuffin.

My photos of the day...

Dozer is missing his friend....
***Doggy Daily***
Blake is not letting Miss Lilly out of his sight!
Music I am listening to today...We the Kings

Random Link of the Day...Christmas Desktop

Until next time..."Have a great weekend!  And if you see a little black dog wandering in your area, please send him home."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors