Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19, 2011

My 365...

Blake was feeling particularly introspective this morning, and wanted to talk about the future.  He has decided that when he turns 20, he is going to treat me to a trip to Hong Kong and Tokyo, just the two of us.

"I really want to visit those places mom, and I want to do it with you."

He is so amazing.  So we have a date, mom and son, to travel to Japan in 10 years.  I can hardly wait son!  :)


My photos of the day...

The most awesome little boy in the world.  <3

 *** Doggy Daily ***
"In 10 years I can take you....on a spa date.  Mani, pedi, the works.  What say you mama?"
"Miss Lilly, every day is a spa day for you!" 

Music I am listening to today...Only 6 Days until Christmas!



Random Link of the Day...This was my mom's favorite desert.

Until next time..."Christmas is about family, I am so blessed to be with mine this Holiday Season."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors