Friday, December 16, 2011

December 16, 2011

My 365...

It is official, I will now get nothing done ever again.  I am having too much fun with my new camera even though I have so much to learn!  

It is so much better than the Pentax I have, although the Pentax is a great camera that the boys will enjoy.

Thank you again Santa.  :)

My photos of the day...

I am still learning, but here are some photos I was playing with...*click* on them for the full image.

Youngest son Blake.  :)
 
 Garrett and Kori stopped by for dinner.  Brandon and Garrett enjoying some pizza.
Son Casey.

 *** Doggy Daily ***




I still have a lot of work to do on my focus, I am not sure I like the auto focus feature.  And thank goodness for tripods with my shaky hands!

I am looking forward to some great photo adventures.  :)

Music I am listening to today...9 days until Christmas!

Random Link of the Day...Christmas Trees

Until next time..."Have an amazing weekend everyone!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors