Friday, December 16, 2011

December 16, 2011

My 365...

It is official, I will now get nothing done ever again.  I am having too much fun with my new camera even though I have so much to learn!  

It is so much better than the Pentax I have, although the Pentax is a great camera that the boys will enjoy.

Thank you again Santa.  :)

My photos of the day...

I am still learning, but here are some photos I was playing with...*click* on them for the full image.

Youngest son Blake.  :)
 
 Garrett and Kori stopped by for dinner.  Brandon and Garrett enjoying some pizza.
Son Casey.

 *** Doggy Daily ***




I still have a lot of work to do on my focus, I am not sure I like the auto focus feature.  And thank goodness for tripods with my shaky hands!

I am looking forward to some great photo adventures.  :)

Music I am listening to today...9 days until Christmas!

Random Link of the Day...Christmas Trees

Until next time..."Have an amazing weekend everyone!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors