Saturday, December 17, 2011

December 17, 2011

My 365...

What a difference a year makes.  I was reflecting on journal entries past, and it amazes me how much my boys have grown...how much we have all grown and changed.  For the better of course.

There have been some issues that came up along the way that were less than pleasant, but we all persevered and came out stronger on the other side.  No matter what life has thrown at us, we have remained true to each other and this family. I am very thankful for that.

I look forward to many many more years ahead with my sons, and hopefully God blesses me with just that. :)

My photos of the day...
*** Doggy Daily ***

Music I am listening to today...Only 8 days until Christmas!


Random Link of the Day...Peppermint Meltaways

Until next time..."Life is a balance, of holding on...and letting go."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors