Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13, 2011

My 365...

Blake surprised me this morning by bringing me breakfast in bed.  It was a hot dog smothered in mayo, ketchup and mustard.  lol  Well it is the thought that counts.  Dozer enjoyed the hot dog, and I went downstairs and made us some strawberry pancakes.  :)

My photos of the day...

Cooper is here!

  
*** Doggy Daily ***

"Hot dog?  I did not get a hot dog for breakfast...where is my hot dog?"
Music I am listening to today...12 Days until Christmas!


Random Link of the Day...Christmas Traditions around the World.

Until next time..."Dear Heart, please stop getting involved in everything.  Your job is to pump blood...that's it!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors