Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 28, 2011

My 365...


Do you ever wonder, what if.....?

No, I don't, that would be a ridiculous waste of time better spent living today

A...you made mistakes, get over it.  Wondering "if" you should have done something differently is not going to change any of your outcomes.  Not one bit.

B...trying to blame others for what you did or did not do...lame.  That is so immature.  If you can't "own" where you screwed up, you can't learn from your mistakes...because you don't think they were yours in the first place.  Talk about your mondo waste of time!

C...Get over it!  The past is the past.  Everyone has moved on but you.  People who moan and groan about what happened yesterday are looking for excuses not to live their best life today.  That is what I see, and that is what everyone around you sees.

"I can't!  No one showed me how!  I never had good lessons....it is all their fault!"  Really?  When did your free will and brain power stop working.  Pretty sure that kicked in at birth.  

Don't let your life becomes a series of epic failures because all you concentrate on is what happened yesterday and blaming everyone else.  As the great Dr. Phil would say..."How's it working for you?"

It is okay little turtle...life is good!

My photo of the day....

"Neo...take the red pill.  Move on....."

*** Doggy Daily ***


Ducati needs to take the "chill" pill.  He stresses entirely too much.  We are working on that.  :)


Music I am listening to today...Jake Owen.

I had never heard Jake Owen until I watched this video collaboration.  I think I love him.  :)




I could watch this video over and over and over again.  Oh wait...I do!

Have a great day.

Until next time..."If you really don't want to live a good full life..."regret"...works every time."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors