Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 26, 2011

My 365...

Happy Sunday world.  Hope you had a fabulous weekend.  :)

Mine was very restful and relatively uneventful.  Garrett and Kori are coming for dinner this evening.  Spending time with my family is always a great way to end the weekend...or start the week ahead.

They are here!  My gorgeous baby boy and his beautiful love Kori.  His left shoulder still looks so droopy and it is still hurting him, poor baby.  He should be wearing a sling until it heals, but he is so stubborn like his mama.
 They even brought Miss Stella.  They drove over in Kori's car and not the truck so no Supra. Great Dane Supra is too big to fit in Kori's car.  I miss him!  They have to bring him over the next time.

I reconnected with so many old friends this weekend thanks to Facebook.  Wonderful ladies I went to high school with, and even some friends from grade school.  "Go Bulldogs!" Facebook is such an amazing medium. Sure it can get addictive...you all know what I am talking about...but it has been nothing but wonderful for me.  Especially now that I live 2000 miles from Texas!  Keeping in touch with family and friends on Facebook is just as easy as picking up a phone only you have pictures too.  Thank you Facebook.  You rock.  :)

My photo of the day...

This single delightful little dandelion is right outside the window by my desk.  It has somehow managed to escape a certain "death by lawn mower", so I feel the need to protect her.  Isn't she beautiful?  Silly little weed full of surprises.  Just like me.  :)

I am not sure what I am fixing for dinner, but if it is something sexy I will update.  ;)

**Update** Kori and Garrett have requested "Mexico" food as he calls it...lol  So I will be making some "Arroz con Pollo" for my babies.  Mexico food...I think Garrett has been away from Texas too long.  :P

*** Doggy Daily ***

The diva and her honey hanging out....


Ducati was just off frame watching with envy.  Miss Lilly will generally not have anything to do with him.  She thinks he is a toad!

Music I am listening to today...I have created a Bill Withers station on my Pandora.  Music greats like BB King, Ray Charles, Buddy Guy.  All the greats!  No matter what genre of music you prefer, you have to admit, these guys are just "cool" all the time.  Timeless....

Until next time..."To the world you may just be one person...but to one person, you may be the world."

Have a great Monday world!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors