Monday, June 27, 2011

June 27, 2011

My 365...

What a busy Monday this has been!  My phone has been ringing non stop with customer requests.  Not that I am complaining, but give me a break people!  Business is good.  Thank GOD I get to work in PJ's and slippers. working from home is a magical thing.  :)

My photo of the day...
Blake and Miss Lilly.

We went outside for a little while this afternoon, but even Blake thought it was too hot.  That is unusual.

It is very hot today, so no more outside for mama.  I do not like hot.  It looks like it will be cooling down later in the week.
At least the nights are cool after the sun sets.  Even though the sun takes until 10:00pm to say goodnight.

Quick and easy lunch for the boys.
Flash steam some corn tortillas in the microwave, just until soft.  Add some butter, left over chicken breast, fresh cilantro and shredded cheese.  Roll and into the microwave just to heat through.  Done.

Five minutes in the kitchen, boys fed and satisfied for at least 30 minutes....they eat non stop...and mommy can get back to work.

*** Doggy Daily ***

Oh no, what happened to Tonka's head?

 "Uhhh, don't look at me mama, I am just laying here minding my own business being a good Dozer."
 Later we found Tonka's "Build a Bear" heart in the middle of the floor.  At least Dozer did not eat that. :)
Music I am listening to today....



"JUST KIDDING!!!"  You will be cursing me the rest of the day because you can't get this tune out of your head!  :P

LOL, the boys showed this to me this weekend and the tune got stuck in my head...I did not want to feel alone in my insanity.  So ridiculous!

Music I am really listening to...The Fray.

Until next time..."Now boom boom boom let me hear you say way'ho!"  *grin*

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors