Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13, 2011

My 365...


Monday, June 13, 2011 8:07 PM

Happy Monday world.  It has been a happy Monday for me.  Nice and relaxed was the theme of the day.  Work was easy, and the boys are enjoying their first full day off of school.  Yay!  I will give them a couple of free weeks before we start the summer class for each of them.  And even then, no stress.

I was sitting at my desk working, Casey at his computer, and I had Jeopardy on TV.  I have never watched it before.  As the questions started coming, I started answering and got almost all of them right!

Casey:  "Who the heck are you?"

Me:  "Why do you ask?"

Casey:  "Who is that nerd sitting there that knows all the Jeopardy answers, and what did you do with my mom?"  How do you know all of this??"  LOL  :)

He was amazed, and I have to admit, I was too.  I never realized how much of a nerd I am.  After that Casey got his little "competitive edge" going and we competed with each other watching "Wheel of Fortune."  It was a fun impromptu moment.

Is this not the most gorgeous face you have ever seen?  I sure think so.  :)


Garrett and Kori came by for a short visit last night.  I love seeing them together.  Still not sure what their relationship status is, after all the difficulty they have been through, but at least they are working it out.  Kori is a delightful young girl and I love her so much.  Even if things do not fall back into place with each other, she will always be family to me.  Love you Kori,  <3

Garrett is so amazing.  He got his first tattoo a while back and got the tattoo bug.  I guess once you get your first "ink", you can not wait to get the next one.  I wouldn't know about that as I have never been tattooed.

Garrett decided that he could do it himself, which is pretty much how Garrett does everything in life.  He drew a cool design that he knew he would like and that meant something to him, ordered a tattoo kit, and went to work on his next tat.  I am SO impressed!  There is no boundary to my son's artistic talent.  He amazes me more and more every day.  All four of my boys do.  :)

He has the preliminary outline down, and is now working on details and color.  I don't know how he does it, but it looks amazing so far.  It is a beautiful design and he has it perfectly placed on his arm.  All I have to say is "OUCH!"  He offered to do mama's first ink but I don't know about that.  We will see.  :)

** Doggy Daily for June 13, 2011 **

Beautiful photos taken by my brilliant son Casey of his best friend Ducati.



Music I am listening to today...Carolyn Nicely.


Until next time..."What is it that you love about being a mom?"

"What's not to love?  I am my children's biggest fan!  They make me smile, they tell me they love me, they inspire me, they are fearless and brave and above all they amaze me by just being themselves."




Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors