Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 05, 2011

My 365...

Is it rain, sleet or snow?  At 85 degrees today, I seriously doubt it.  No, it is pollen floaty thingies.  Looks lovely, but completely wreaking havoc on my sinuses.



Blake and I were in the back yard and we found a little robin's egg in the grass.


Blake looked up at me with his big sad eyes and said we have to save it.  Question is...how?

He picked some grass and placed the egg in a little container for now.  At least until we figure out what we can do with it.

He immediately ran inside to check Google.

"Google has the answer for everything mommy!"

"Indeed it does son."  :)

Music I am listening to today...A Fine Frenzy.

Until next time..."Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors