Monday, June 20, 2011

June 19, 2011

My 365...

We had an awesome day today.  Having all my babies under one roof celebrating Father's day was perfect!  Dinner came out yummy, and we had a lot of fun.

I was sitting at my desk last night making the dinner plans for today when it dawned on me that today would be Brandon's first "Father's Day" too!  So I cried.  Wow, I remember dreaming about the day I would be celebrating with my children on their special day thinking it would be a million years away.  And here it is! :) That made today extra-special
The ham was delicious, and all the fixings came out great too.
Amber made us some honey peanut butter cookies, and they were SO good!
Here is son Brandon, beautiful Amber and precious baby Cooper.  :)
It was so great to be able to share Brandon's first Father's Day with him.
My awesome family!  Notice Cooper has his arm around Kori....lol
Holding uncle Garrett's finger.
Playing with his favorite uncle Blake.


Then he snuggled on grandma's lap to watch a movie on the computer.  So precious!!
The most beautiful baby boy in the world.  <3
When Garrett and Kori arrived it was obvious that Garrett was having some major pain in his shoulder.  He had an accident on his bike last night and did not think it was too serious.  I made him go to the ER after dinner.  The result after x-rays is that he has second degree tear in the shoulder AC ligament.  :(  They gave him some medication, and he has to see an Orthopedic Surgeon.  Poor baby, I feel so badly for him.  Hopefully it will not require any surgery to repair, and it will heal all on its own with some physical therapy.

Jack enjoyed his day with family, and all in all I would say it was a smashing success!

We made some great memories today.  <3

*** Doggy Daily ***

The dogs were not too happy with me today.  When we have company over, they have to stay in the bedrooms.

Miss Lilly forgave me...

...after I gave her a little piece of ham!

Music I am listening to today, Casey had swing music on the TV.  He loves the old stuff.

Until next time...Have a great Monday!  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors