Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17, 2011

My 365...

Happy Friday!  I am so happy it is Friday.  :)

Plans are on for this weekend's family gathering.  I am finally making that special dinner for Jack to celebrate his birthday and Father's day this Sunday.  It will be so awesome to have all my babies together for some fun.  Garrett is coming and might be bringing Kori.  Brandon, Amber and Cooper will be here too.  Jack is thrilled to have us all together as well.  We are really looking forward to it.

This family has experienced a lot of growing pains, but we are so thankful to have come out the other side reasonably unscathed.  We really love the boys so much, and we enjoy their company.  Blake is excited to have his favorite people all in one room too!  

When I was growing up, and my mom and dad were still alive, we always had family gatherings.  So much has changed since then.  Sadly, I have nothing in common with my sisters other than genetics, and have no desire to spend any time with them.  (Sorry mom and dad.)  At least we have those memories. 

Now all that matters to me is "my" family.  :)

My photo of the day...

"Waiting in line."
"Are you done working mom?"  That was the question of the afternoon.  It felt like Blake was asking me that question every 10 minutes!  Finally he decided to pull his chair up next to my desk and wait.

Guess what Blake?  Mom is done working!!  Yay!  Now we can play a game of Minecraft together.

*** Doggy Daily ***

Miss Lilly has been waiting too.  lol

"All done mama?"

What's for dinner?  It is fast food Friday.  Not my favorite day of the week as I really do not like fast food, but the boys enjoy their burgers and pizza every now and then.

Music I am listening to today...Anita Baker.

Have a great weekend world!  I know we will.  :)

Until next time..."One day your life will flash before your eyes.  Make sure it is a movie worth watching."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors