Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9, 2010

My 365...

Colorful shrubbery. I have never seen such a cool collection of shrubs in one location. It was definitely worth a picture. Love the colors!


It almost look like an undersea coral reef.  But it is not, it is a Boise above water shrub reef...lol

I have been so busy this week!  School is in full swing now, and there is so much do to every single day but we love it.  What I love most about home school is that we can set our own hours and change them every day...even skip a day if we want.  Of course I will try not to do that, it would be too easy to fall behind.

I am so proud of the boys thus far.  Casey is managing his time well, and Blake is so enthusiastic about starting every day.  "Is it time for school mom?"  :)

Hope all is well in your world!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors