Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2010

My 365...

A networked computer in almost every room of this house, and I still have to write things down to feel organized.  I have created a tab for each boy, one for my clients, one for bills and one for my morning messages.  What are morning messages?  The first thing I do every morning when I wake up is grab my notebook, date a page and just write.  It is really an amazing "freeing" exercise for the mind.  :)


I love writing.  Not that I am very good at it, but I do enjoying writing every day.  I have had a journal for years now and I do open it every night before bed to record my day's journey.  That journal is electronic, a program on my computer.  What I like about electronic journaling is that I can turn back a year or two ago and read what was going on in my life.  Sometimes when I read those entries, it feels like it must be someone else's life.  So much has changed...for the better.

I was chatting on the phone with my niece last night, who will be 10 years old in December.  She told me she wrote me a song, and she is writing me a letter and wanted my address.  So I told her what an amazing idea I thought that was!  We will be "real" pen pals.  Like in the good old days when the only form of communication was a letter with stamp through the U.S. Postal Service!   I think it will be fun for both of us.  Blake will write to her as well.

Becky is a beautiful little girl, and so incredibly creative.  She sang the song she wrote for me last night and it was precious!  The words were beautiful, and her voice like an angel.  Thank you Becky, I love it when you sing for me!  :)

In honor of September 11, I created this stained glass butterfly, all out of pixels of course.  We should all take a few moments today and pray for the victims and their families.  Also send some prayers to all of our servicemen and women over seas.  "God Bless the world!"



Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors