Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13, 2010

My 365...

What is the best way to start the day?  Fruit smoothie and a plate of fresh strawberries.  That is what Blake thinks anyway.  Here he is getting ready to start class...


While Blake works on his reading, I am working on setting an appointment up for Miss Lilly to get her spay on.  The first veterinarian I called wanted close to $400 for my tiny less than 10 pound pup to have her surgery.  And that is only for the surgery!  There is the cost of anesthesia, the cost of fluids and of course the cost of pain medication that needs to be added as well.  I find that to be a bit ridiculous.  After calling around a few vet clinics in the area, $145 is closer to the average.  *sigh*  That is much better.

I have certification tonight for my chat client...wish me luck!  I am not too nervous at all, this work is really close to the work I did for Apple so I am not worried.

Have a great day!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors