Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 23, 2010

My 365...

I found this lovely plant on the border of our yard and the neighbors yard.  It has soft fuzzy leaves, and looks like coral.  Not sure what it is, but it is so pretty.


 Another beautiful day today. You can definitely feel Autumn in the air, and I love it.



I am so exhausted today! I keep having long strange dreams that make absolutely no sense. I am sure they are a result of over working my brain, however a dream interpreter would probably have a field day trying to figure them out for me. They all involve my mom and dad, who have long since passed, and my aunt who at the ripe young age of 91 is still wreaking havoc on the world. Of course I kid, I adore that woman! I can only hope I am as healthy and feisty at age 91. :)


Dreams are a strange thing, I never know quite how to take them?



Back to work and school, hope you are all having a fabulous day. Tonight I promised Blake that we would start taking Dozer for an evening walk again since the weather is so nice. We had been taking the dogs to the backyard to play ball every evening, but I think we could all use a change of scenery every now and then.


Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors