Monday, September 6, 2010

September 6, 2010

My 365...

Happy Labor Day everyone.  And what does one do on Labor Day?  We labor of course.  I know, we are supposed to rest but around here we take advantage of Jack's off days.

Today he was kind enough to assemble my classroom!

I cleared out the room, and he went to work.

Now I have a place to organize lessons, and Blake has room to spread out and learn!  Casey wanted to keep his computer in his room, and I still have mine in my room.  I need a nice quite place to work.




I really like the way it turned out!  And the room has a nice big picture window to let in lots of natural light!  I have my work station set up to organize the lesson, Blake's computer all set up and an extra laptop when Casey wants to join us in the classroom.  :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors