Monday, September 27, 2010

September 27, 2010

My 365...

Happy Monday, September 27.  Mondays are a lazy day around here.  I let the boys sleep in a little and we start school around noon.  They like to ease into the school week, and it gives me the opportunity to return client calls and set up my week's schedule as well.

My photo today is a picture of the Yarrow growing in the corner of the yard.  All the bright yellow color is gone now that spring is over, but it is still quite interesting to look at.

We had a good weekend this weekend.  It was restful and calm, and we enjoyed it.  The boys insisted that I reconnect with my son and his girlfriend, so I tried.  I was able to have a nice chat with his girlfriend on FaceBook, and opened the door to healing.  That is all we want, healing.  Hopefully one day I can sit down with my son and talk about everything that has happened between us and resolve all the negative.

They are expecting their first baby this winter and are very excited about that.  I know in my heart they will be amazing parents, that much I know for certain and I know my first grandchild will be loved and nurtured in an amazing way.  My son will be an amazing father, and his girlfriend an amazing mom.  That makes me very happy.  :)

Back to work for me!  I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors