Friday, September 3, 2010

September 3, 2010

My 365...

A little bit of pink for September.  Hard to believe there are still some beautiful colors like this in Boise this time of year, but they are everywhere!  Last minute blasts of color.


I spotted these on my walk this morning.

It is so great to be facing a three day weekend!  This has been such an incredibly busy week, I know my boys and I could use three days of just having fun!  I am off on Monday, no work, school or training for me! The house looks terrific, so no heavy cleaning this weekend either.  Even the laundry is all done.

It is amazing how life has come full circle for me.  So much drama this year, but so many great things happening as well.  I feel much like I felt when I was first starting out as a mom twenty plus years ago.  There are no real stresses that I have to deal with, money is good, we love this little house we live in, we love the side of town we are in, home schooling is going to be amazing, things with Jack and I are great.  It feels great to be able to relax and just be happy for a change.  Thank you God for that!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors