Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14, 2010

My 365...

Breakfast is served, and Blake is ready to learn!


Blake an I had a good session today, and we did get a lot accomplished.  I will say that I am very disturbed at how little he has learned in school!  I truly believe his last two years were a complete waste of his time in public school, and I feel like I am starting over with Blake.  That is so frustrating to me!  The level of education here in Idaho is completely unacceptable.  School seems to have been more of a day care center than an actual learning facility.

Blake is a very smart young man, and he picks things up really quickly so I am not worried about him.  He will be brilliant like his older brother Casey.

Have an awesome Tuesday world.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors