Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 12, 2010

My 365...

Happy Sunday world! The roast has been cooking most of the day, and I am getting ready to take a cake out of the oven. We are having a birthday dinner for Garrett's girlfriend Kori. She is the most amazing young lady I have ever met, and we are so happy to have her in our family. We love you Kori!

It has been an awesome day outside today as well. Blake and the dogs have been in and out all day.



Jack is doing a great job of bringing the green grass back.  It is starting to look really good!

I am off to decorate the cake...with fresh strawberries yum!  Garrett and Kori will be here soon.

Have a great evening world!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors