Saturday, September 18, 2010

September 18, 2010

My 365...

Happy Saturday!

Feels like rain today, my bones are complaining.  The boys slept in really late, but that is okay, that is what Saturdays are for!

Garrett, Kori and the dogs came by for a visit and to leave Stella with us.  Supra has a play date in Nampa, so I offered to keep Stella for the day.

 I look over at Garrett and he has glasses on.  "When did you get glasses honey?"  "Mom, I need them to see."  "But since when do you wear glasses?"  He such a clown.  He had me believing he got glasses when all he did was grab his father's glasses that were sitting on the desk.  What a nerd.  Gotta love him!

Kori looking adorable as always!  Such a sweetheart, love you Kori!  :)

Blake decided he would be in charge of watching Stella today.  Here he is teaching her the fine skills of computer operations.  lol


Have a great Saturday!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors