Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 29, 2010

My 365...

Happy Wednesday, September 29.  Hope your world is happy today.  :)

We had a very long night last night.  Blake was a bit anxious about his testing today so he had a tough time getting to sleep.  Despite his insomnia, he woke up bright eyed and ready to roll this morning.  We got to the testing center a bit early, so they were able to take him right back for his reading test.  He came out with a huge smile.  I asked him how he did?  "I am sure I got an A+ mom, that was a breeze!"  Yay Blake!  Afterwards he was treated to his favorite thing in the world, a Krispy Kreme Apple Fritter and some orange juice.


So where is Blake now, certainly not toiling away in his classroom, he says he deserves a day off, and I agree!  he has been working hard, and daddy is off today so they can spend the afternoon outside where they love to be.  They are going through boxes in the shed looking for treasures.


Now they are getting ready to take a long bike ride, their second favorite thing to do.  Fortunately for me daddy has almost as endless amount of energy as his son!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors