Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Monday morning arrives entirely too soon.  The alarm screams in my ear at 6:00A.M., and if I had a sledge hammer...oh, if only I had a sledge hammer.  Ordinarily, I would dread what might come next. Waking a sleeping 13 year old male from a deep bear slumber.  I can't say that I would blame him for being a bear on a Monday morning.

But not here...

One tap on his shoulder, and Blake wakes up right away, no matter how deeply he is sleeping. Without argument, he gives me his breakfast request, and gets in the shower.  By the time I am back upstairs with his morning grub, he is dressed and ready to go.  Not a single complaint to be heard.

We enjoy about 40 minutes of pre-school conversation, he gives me a hug, a kiss, and an "I love you mom"...and he is out the door.  Blake walks to school.

What?  Did that really just happen?  I find myself asking that question often.  How did I get so lucky? Surely I should have planned the extra hour it was going to take to wake him up.  Then the arguments...I don't want to go to school!  Right?  No, not here.  Thank you Blake. Thank you for making school mornings such a delightful time.  :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Ready for school in the morning...
...ready to save the world by night with some Call of Duty action.  :)



Here are some of Garrett's amazing photos from his weekend adventures in the Idaho wilderness.  My goodness, I do love Idaho.  Such a beautiful state we live in.  "Great pictures son!"






Music I am listening to today...Alexi Murdoch, Orange Sky

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors