Friday, September 12, 2014

September 12, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

And it is Friday again.  I am beginning to feel like Friday's are arriving faster and faster, and the weeks are just blowing by.  Ordinarily this would be a good thing, as everyone loves the weekend, but it also indicates that I am another week older.

Is it possible to live forever?

We are planning for a nice, quiet, restful weekend.  Blake came home from school today pretty exhausted.  I know he is ready for a weekend of rest.  :)

Have a wonderful weekend planet!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
"Uh oh mama, the weekend is here again."
"Looks like we are another week older."

Music I am listening to today...Chris Botti, Drive Time



The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors