Saturday, September 20, 2014

September 20, 2014

My 365, Day number 1,724.

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Saturday!  Hope you are having an awesome Saturday today.  Blake had an early morning of work with big brother Garrett.  He was up and out the door by 6:30 AM, and so excited to go.  He has worked twice now on photo shoots, and is really enjoying it.  I need to have Garrett take a picture of Blake working.  This is a milestone I definitely want to document.

Things I am not quite ready to hear Blake say...

"Mom, wake me up early...I have to go to work."
"Mom, I am too tired to do that.  I worked all day!"
"Mom, get that for me.  I will pay you back when I get paid."

Yep...too soon, too soon.  :)

I am still dealing with a touch of anxiety today, but it is getting a little easier.  One day at a time, one foot in front of the other.  It can only get better from here...onward and upward! :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Blake, telling me about his day...
 Miss Lilly gave me this look as if to say...
 "Mama, no more pictures.  Let my boy sleep!"
Yes mam, Miss Lilly. :)

Music I am listening to today...Mat Kearney, Sooner or Later


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors