Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September 10, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Blake did not sleep at all last night.  Blake is a well rounded, awesome young man.  He does not fit into a single category, as he loves so many things.  He can be the athlete, the skater, the geek, the preppy and the misfit.

What he is finding at his school is that you are either a thug, which he is not, or the victim...which he is not.  This is making life a wee bit confusing and a little stressful for him.  He even told me last night that he sometimes misses home school...I do too.

I am so thankful Blake has his big brothers for advice and guidance.

"Garrett, thank you for being the big, strong rock that you are.  Brandon, thank you for being logical, and matter-of-fact.  Casey, you rock son.  You love with every ounce of your being, and apologize for nothing. And Blake, thank you for having the strength and courage to be whoever the hell it is you want to be. No boundaries, no molds, no need to fit in.  I love you all!"

This is going to be a good year.

The Mask You Live In


“May we never break the strong spirits of our daughters. May we teach our sons to become loving and nurturing men. In doing so, we hold the key to universal peace.” ~ Jane Evershed

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
After school snack?  I think yes.  Thanks dad.

 *Chomp*


Music I am listening to today...Marvin Gaye, What's Going On


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors